News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

A formal Apology to Jorge, and Remco.

Started by Dan/Panther, March 07, 2010, 02:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I must apologize to Remco, and Jorge, for my not formally saying goodbye at the end of the day.
My cell phone battery went dead, and my daughter was suppose to be picked up by her Mom at the show, so she could spend the day with Her. Well between barrowing cell phones, and my Daughter bugging me to get ahold of my Ex, and the excitment of the show, by the time I was ready to leave, my mind was spinning and I was upset at my Ex because she finally said she couldn't make it, (it was only 5 miles away.), I forgot to say goodbye to Remco and Jorge. Or I may have forgot I said goodbye. Anyhow I hope th two of you can forgive my rudeness. It was great to meet you both, two nicer guys you will never meet. I think Jorge spent more time trying to help me find items I needed, then he did for himself, and like I mentioned earlier, Remco was more then anxious to help me shorten my handset cord.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

JorgeAmely

No apology needed, D/P. I am glad you were able to find everything you needed, although I think you are still on the lookout for a pony receiver.

Jorge

Dan/Panther

I have passed on several Pony receivers on Ebay, because I thought they were too high, after the show Saturday, I realize I passed up a few real bargains on pony receivers on Ebay.
D/P

teka-bb

Hi Dan,

No need to apologize, you shook my hand and that's good enough for me.

BTW I only wanted to cut of the line cord ;-)

I had a great time at the show and I enjoyed meeting new people and the ones that I had only met online preiviously.

I might come again...
=============================================
Regards,

Remco, JKL Museum of Telephony Curator

JKL Museum of Telephony: http://jklmuseum.com/
TCI Library: http://www.telephonecollectors.info/

Dan/Panther

Remco;
It was an areal treat for me to meet you, and Jorge. For you to come all the way from Holland was a tribute to your devotion to the hobby. I hope someday to see you again. Let us know if you plan to make a trip here again, if it's not in my area, I will do my best to get to wherever you choose to land.
Good luck with the remainder of your trip, and thanks again my friend.

I will admit, I was shocked when you pulled out that pair of cutters. I will definitely be more careful in the future, when I jokingly ask for a favor. I almost got what I asked for.
Have a safe trip home, and Tell Gary thanks for the great show.
You and Jorge made my day no doubt about it.
D/P