News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Pink soft plastic 500

Started by finlover, October 25, 2010, 12:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finlover

Well, my last '50s 500 with a crack repair did pretty well, so I decided to run this one up the flagpole, but so far no one has saluted.  Maybe the lady who bought my pink 554 will want a mate for it.  After taking the photos I realized to my horror that the number card is crooked--WHOOPS!  I hope that's not a deal-breaker for somebody. :-[
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190459399160&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Kenny C

Good gracious Greg its as Pink as pink gets good job
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

finlover

Thanks, Buddy!  This one was uniformly yellowed, but the true color revealed itself with some elbow grease.  The handset cord was almost completely bleached out.  I had to dye it to match.

Jester

I hope this "jump starts'' the action!  SJ
Stephen

finlover

Thanks, Jester!!  That just looks better.  Hopefully there'll be other bids--I'm sure you've got too many pink phones as it is!

JorgeAmely

Fin:

Nice pink phone. I see that you are targeting all the "damitas" that purchase through ebay.
Jorge

finlover

Si, Sr. Jorge.  For whatever reason my client base consists largely of middle-aged ladies from the west coast and gay men from the east coast!  The pink phone could go either direction. ;D

AE_Collector

Quote from: finlover on October 26, 2010, 02:00:34 PM
Si, Sr. Jorge.  For whatever reason my client base consists largely of middle-aged ladies from the west coast and gay men from the east coast!  The pink phone could go either direction. ;D

Jorge: You're on the West Coast, right?

Terry