News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Pvt-telco's Collection

Started by southernphoneman, March 22, 2013, 09:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernphoneman

i am going to add photo of my 500s one at a time. i have posted about this phone before, but this phone was supposed to have been on the andy griffiths show, it is pictured below with the coa, however i still doubt its authenticity.

southernphoneman

next up is my blue model 500 from 1973.

southernphoneman

this phone is my only 2500 from the late 1970s.

southernphoneman

this photo is of my mickey mouse phone. it has the at&t red trimline handset. this phone is out of the early 1990s.

southernphoneman

this is another 500 that i refurbished and resold on ebay. photo below.

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: southernphoneman on March 27, 2013, 09:55:54 PM
this is another 500 that i refurbished and resold on ebay. photo below.

Beautiful!

southernphoneman

wds

I like the extra long cord on the Black Phone.
Dave

AE_Collector

Quote from: southernphoneman on March 27, 2013, 05:05:54 PM
from now on when i post photos of my phones out of my collection, i will post them in this topic instead of several differnet ones.

Do you want me to Merge your 554 and 302 topics on this board into this topic SouthernPhoneMan? When topics are merged they do go in date order so that is how the new topic would look but you can still edit any of your posts and pictures afterwards.

The trimline looks like Nortel's CafeAuLait color. I don't know if WECo had that color as well though.

Terry

poplar1

I believe the Slenderet is Harvest Gold, not café au lait. ITT and SC changed from yellow to harvest gold, dark red to bright red, and maybe some others.

"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

AE_Collector

AE has a Harvest Gold in Stylelines but their version of this color would be called Desert Sand. Geezz, no coordination between competitors at all....

Terry

southernphoneman

i am about to do another phone refurb. sorry this but i can t post photos because my camera needs batteries. i will show the final product though. the phone will be an aqua blue western electric model 500 from 1973. just realized i have a photo of this phone,so, here it is.

AE_Collector

There you go southernphoneman, all three of your collection topics are together here now. We expect to see more...soon.... :)

Terry

southernphoneman

Quote from: AE_Collector on March 28, 2013, 06:11:06 PM
There you go southernphoneman, all three of your collection topics are together here now. We expect to see more...soon.... :)

Terry
you will thankyou.

southernphoneman

here is an update on the aqua blue 500 being refurbed. the phone has been gutted and I am getting ready to clean the plastics. no finger wheel to repaint this time folks,unlike the last 500 I refurbed.anyway here is the photo.    update on the refurbishment of this phone. not much to tell but I have wire brushed the tarnish of the bells(see photo),and started to clean the contacts. MORE LATER.