News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Re: WE 302 with TA-45/GT dial

Started by Doug Rose, October 04, 2022, 08:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Does anyone have a working 302 with this dial? I would appreciate a pic of the back of the dial wired up. I have a NOS dial that I would like to wire up to a 302....thanks....Doug
Kidphone

RDPipes

Quote from: Doug Rose on October 04, 2022, 08:57:33 AMDoes anyone have a working 302 with this dial? I would appreciate a pic of the back of the dial wired up. I have a NOS dial that I would like to wire up to a 302....thanks....Doug

Well Doug, I'm assuming the phone worked at one point and everything looks original but, I don't know how a photo will help you wire it up when wires cross over each other and some are even hidden from view.
I can certainly draw you a diagram of how it's hooked up but, there's are schematics/diagrams out there that will do the same sir like this one.

Doug Rose

Quote from: RDPipes on October 04, 2022, 09:33:22 AMWell Doug, I'm assuming the phone worked at one point and everything looks original but, I don't know how a photo will help you wire it up when wires cross over each other and some are even hidden from view.
I can certainly draw you a diagram of how it's hooked up but, there's are schematics/diagrams out there that will do the same sir like this one.
thanks Ron...perfect!....Doug
Kidphone