News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOUND: WANTED Stromberg Carlson 1243 hookswitch spring

Started by RDPipes, June 16, 2022, 07:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDPipes

Looking for a hook switch spring or complete hook switch w/spring for a SC 1243.
That's the SC that looks like a WE 302 with clipped corners. Willing to trade, purchase or beg, LOL!

Doug Rose

is this what you need?
Kidphone

RDPipes

Quote from: Doug Rose on June 17, 2022, 08:55:37 AMis this what you need?

I could probably use the spring off it but, that is not the hook switch I was talking about. I know these CAN be set up to work with the hook switch somehow but, we don't want to go there. I try to keep things simple K.I.S.S. is my motto. LOL!
What would it take to get it sir?

Doug Rose

I have never seen a SC 1243 that did not have this style hook switch. Can you post pics of your phone...Doug
Kidphone

RDPipes

Quote from: Doug Rose on June 17, 2022, 10:18:55 AMI have never seen a SC 1243 that did not have this style hook switch. Can you post pics of your phone...Doug
I'm sorry, if that's a hook switch where are the leaf springs/contacts at, I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. Here's a photo of the hook switch I'm talking about, this is not mine I borrowed it from the internet.
The spring is on the opposite side of the switch pictured and unable to see.
I'll take that back, you can see it if you zoom the photo.

Doug Rose

the part I am showing you with the spring slides in the slot and your piece screws in over it...Doug
Kidphone

RDPipes

Oh I understand what it is, I have 2 SC that have the same thing. I just wanted to make it clear that it is not technically a hook switch and what I needed was the spring that goes on the hook switch.
I think the spring off the flapper shall we call it will work though. I'd take it off mine but, then it would flap around, LOL!
What do you want for it sir?

RDPipes

RDPipes