News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Started by bwanna, November 26, 2009, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Key2871

Gobble gobble, Hope everyone is healthy and well rested for a food filled day!
Happy Thanksgiving.
KEN

19and41

Wishing all of you a healthy, happy thanksgiving!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

TelePlay

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate the day and if you do, hope yours was much better than mine!

19and41

Happy Thanksgiving!  Traveled to be with family and had a great time and meal.  Checked current events at the door.  :D
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Hill Haven Telephone Company

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA

Did our first thanksgiving with our 1959 GE Stratoliner Range.  After using this,  I couldnt imagine it any other way.  Broiler and oven.  did a great job.  that extra space on top sure helped too

First thanksgiving since my mom and grandma passed.  So i did up a meal with stuff they both used to make. 

Thankful for friends family and these old phones which help keep many of us sane when the going gets tough :) 

RDPipes

Happy Thanksgiving sir!

FABphones

Quote from: Hill Haven Telephone Company on November 24, 2022, 04:24:13 PM...i did up a meal with stuff they both used to make...

Nice old cooker, good to see them still in use.

Left to right, top to bottom, would you tell us what you made?

——

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

Hill Haven Telephone Company

Quote from: FABphones on November 25, 2022, 02:06:17 AMNice old cooker, good to see them still in use.

Left to right, top to bottom, would you tell us what you made?

That stove is a 1959 GE Stratoliner we got free this past summer.  Cooking thanksgiving dinner on that was exponentially because of the space it provided.  Love it. 

16lb turkey lightly dusted with a bit of garlic powder, onion powder, butter and 2 strips of bacon on top
Deviled Eggs
Ham Cheese And onion ball-  which is cream cheese, green onion, bit of onion powder, diced ham all rolled up. 
Mashed taters
gravy
stuffing
My grandmas baked mac and cheese. its just milk, butter, lots of cheese, salt and pepper, ritz crackers on top and baked.