"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Help for Insert image :)

Started by ThierryCorbeil, June 20, 2019, 03:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThierryCorbeil

Hello

I'm new here and wonder how can I insert image on personnal message.
I've look in the help section but no luck

I'm clicking on the 'Insert image' button but only this text : [img][img]

Thanks

jsowers

Quote from: countryman on June 20, 2019, 04:00:13 PM
When you want to show an image that is on your own PC, use the "Attachment" button below the frame you are writing your message in. Click "select file" and search the file you want to show. Click "Post" to finish. Preview won't show my pics on my browser, but they will appear when actually posted.
The above is only when you are posting for all to see. The attachment choice is not there when you send a PM. That's why Thierry was asking. The answer is that you can't attach pics to a PM. If you have personal web space from your ISP, you can upload your pic there and paste the URL to it in the PM. Or if you use a hosting service for your pics, you can use that, but those are the limited options you have. You can also request the recipient's email address and send them an email with the pic attached.
Jonathan

poplar1

There is a way to include photos in the body of a message, rather than as attachments. This works for both public and private messages. Perhaps  teleplay will come out of hibernation long enough to tell us how.
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.