News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

What is the WE Color Code for a Fuzzy Red 500?

Started by RotarDad, September 22, 2012, 02:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RotarDad

Here's something you don't see everyday (Ebay 110955091788).  Originally a Signal Corp GA51859.  Only $550.  I wonder how many the military ordered like this.... ;)
Paul

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

That was a refurbisher doing that. I have a fuzzy pink AE Starlite with a 10 button touchpad. Paid about $20 for it on eBay and kick myself for not buying the matching blue rotary one that was listed at the same time for even less. I was concentrating on getting the 10 button touchpad rather than the quite well done yet totally impracticle fuzzy finish!

Terry

LarryInMichigan

AE_Collector

McHeath

Karen

Wow.   

Why do I LOVE this????!

I have some soul searching to do.......

AE_Collector

I don't know the answer to that question but these were done by a refurbisher. I bought a 10 Buton AE Starlite in Fuzzy pink for about $20 on ebaY. I wish i had bid on the companion blue fuzzy rotary Starlite that wound up going for $5 or $10 but I was concentrating on gettin the 10 button AE touchpad on the pink one.

Here is another thread on CRPF about these.

Terry

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=1533.0

Just4Phones

I have one of these in orange.  I bought the kit on EBAY years ago.  What you got in the kit was the case and receiver already flocked as well as the line and receiver cords in orange.  You would take your existing phone and switch out the parts to "customize" your own phone.  They included instructions on how to replace the receiver and line cords.  I still have them but I can't get good pics.  It's a cool phone  ;D

AE_Collector

Hey that is interesting to see the instructions and all! Thanks Just4Phones.

Terry

Just4Phones