News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Canadian shows?

Started by Tribune, December 06, 2010, 05:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribune

Needing a phone show fix. Just wondering if there are any phone shows in Canada aside from the September event in Brampton, Ontario. Something in Alberta would be nice, failing that, then western Canada in general. Long ways to go to Ontario, or the US!
Mark
Mark Furze - TCI, ATCA

To miss-quote "Bones" McCoy . . .
                     "darn it Jim - I'm a doctor, not a telephone engineer!"

AE_Collector

The closest show to me in Vancouver is the Tacoma (Seattle) show in May that Bill (Phonesrfun) does a great job of organising. Before that one started up 3 years ago the closest one was San Jose CA.

One big benefit of the Tacoma show is that the Seattle Communications Museum is close by so you get a two for one deal going to that show.

Terry

Tribune

May . . . hmmm that could make for a good road-trip out from Oilberta here. My wife loves Seattle though I've never been - good excuse now  ;)
Mark Furze - TCI, ATCA

To miss-quote "Bones" McCoy . . .
                     "darn it Jim - I'm a doctor, not a telephone engineer!"

AE_Collector

Quote from: Tribune on December 07, 2010, 12:04:50 AM
May . . . hmmm that could make for a good road-trip out from Oilberta here. My wife loves Seattle though I've never been - good excuse now  ;)

Done Deal! Get the Pick up truck gassed up!

There you go Bill, two attendees for your show. Is it going to be in May this year Bill? If so, I've got a big problem again this coming year  :( :(

Terry

Greg G.

Quote from: ae_collector on December 06, 2010, 11:49:47 PM
One big benefit of the Tacoma show is that the Seattle Communications Museum is close by so you get a two for one deal going to that show.

Terry

That's where you can see the the genuine honest-to-goodness 49-500!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e