News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

***SOLD***FOR SALE -- Selling my collection. Time to move on ***SOLD***

Started by Just4Phones, September 16, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just4Phones

I have been collecting telephones for a number of years and I have come to the sad decision to move on in order to pursue other interests. I tried this once before on here but got no results.  That being said I would like to try one more time to see if there is any interest.  I am selling (almost) my entire collection of approx. 100 phones.  This includes princesses, 500's, trimlines,  and phones for parts.  I am a perfectionist and so most of my phones are in mint condition and some are MIB.  I understand that I could get much more money selling them on EBAY but frankly I don't have the time or energy.  That being said, I will offer a substantial discount to someone who will purchase as a lot, box them up and take them away.  I will include basic pics so as not to clog the board up but if you contact me directly I can send individual pics.  I live right off the parkway (exit 109) in Red Bank NJ.  Please let me know if anyone has any interest.  Thanks for reading.

Pourme

You have a very colorful collection! Nice display!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

HarrySmith

very nice collection & display. A couple of questions: The black 500 with the straight handset cord, what is the date? Also there is another black 500 between the yellow sculptura and the yellow mini 500, Appears to be some kind of apparatus with several switches on the front and a large object behind the phone. What is it?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"