News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My Latest Arrivals

Started by LarryInMichigan, March 15, 2012, 06:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryInMichigan

These three phones arrived this afternoon.

The 500 is rose beige soft plastic dated 3/56.  It is in very good condition.  The red D1 was apparently some sort of intercom.  The inside is full of weird stuff.  I plan to post pictures of it later.  The gold D1/F1 looks like a factory job.  The paint on the base is in good condition, but it is worn on the handset.  The handset is brown bakelite.

I paid a total of $140 for these three phones with shipping.  I think that I got a reasonable deal.

Larry

HarrySmith

WOW :o
Great buy on some nice phones!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Craig T

Nice covey there Larry, I was worried I had lost that Rose Beige in the mail. Can you send it the rest of the way north please? Congrats on the new additions!

canuckphoneguy

Great phones!! I love when a phone arrives in the mail. I also like that radio in the background. That's something I'm afraid I'll be getting into collecting as well.  ;D

Dan

Also love the telechron war alarm clock in the background
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

LarryInMichigan

Quote from: Dan on March 18, 2012, 12:37:55 AM
Also love the telechron war alarm clock in the background

Thanks for the compliment.  The clock in the picture is actually a Telechron 7H107 "Supervisor" which is pre-war vintage.  It is ivory plaskon and in near mint condition (and, of course, working perfectly).

Larry