News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Prayers Needed

Started by Kenny C, October 26, 2010, 03:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny C

One of my nearest and dearest friends named Marie had a stroke at 10:00 last night and has been airlifted. I have just foud this out and she needs your prayers shes 84 and has  beaten cancer twice. I appreciate all your prayers.
Thanks
Kenny C.  :'(
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Kenny C

she cant move her whole right side :'( :'( :'( :'(

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Bill Cahill

Marie will be in my prayers.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Kenny C

Thank You Bill I appreciate it.
Kenny C.
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

AE_Collector

My uncle had a stroke many years ago. I think it was on his right side as well. He lived many years after the stroke and there was some improvement over the years but life wasn't as good as it could have been for sure. I'm sure there are many variables in how it all turns out in the end.

We all hope for the best Kenny.

Terry

Kenny C

I am sorry to hear about your uncle Terry.

I have sat by her in church for almost 3 years. we have church 3 times a week and 2 people get close after 3 years. she is like a grandmother to me. I walk her to her car after every service but sunday I had to leave early and didnt get to even say goodbye. Please pray for her she layed in her house for 2 hours before anyone found her she was trying to get to a phone and scraped  one side of her face badly. I hardly got any sleep for worrying last night. Thanks for your prayers.
Kenny C.
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

AE_Collector

Is she in hospital fairly close to you Kenny? Maybe you will be able to go visit her soon. I'm sure she will appreciate a visit from you.

My uncle couldn't talk after he had the stroke but he certainly appreciated seeing family and friends. He had been in Italy during WW2 and I always remember running into one of his comrades who then (late 70's) was a security guard in a building I was working at late one night. I had to deal with security for keys and the security guard recognised my last name as the name of his comrade from WW2 and asked if I was a relative. He asked me to tell my uncle that he was "Dug In" when I next saw him. Of course Dug In was a reference to the trenches and when you were dug in you were safe and secure.  That always stuck with me and of course I did tell him next time I saw him.

Terry

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

AE_Collector

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on October 26, 2010, 04:36:05 PM
45 miles away

Well that should be do-able. Do you think your family will go visit? Others from your church will probably be visiting so maybe you can arrange to get there with someone once she is able to have visitors. Hopefully it was a reasonably mild stroke and she will be able to recover from it.

Terry

Kenny C

we are going thursday they said she will do  ebtter the more rest she get's. I hope she get's better.
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

bwanna

kenny, i am so sad to hear about your friend. when she gets to come home, maybe someone should get here one of those life alerts. hoping for the best.
donna

Kenny C

They have given her a few days my heart is broken please pray for a painless death I will not be on as much this next week I appreciate your prayers
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan

She's on my list kenny. She is very fortunate it was only two hours that she had to battle before someone helped. I'll pray for you too buddy.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Dan/Panther

Kenny;
Both of you are in my Prayers.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Kenny C

I heard wrong it was 32 hours thank you both dans
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010