News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Gray Miniature 500 - Thanks to CRPF

Started by cihensley@aol.com, November 02, 2017, 06:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cihensley@aol.com

Several years ago I posted a photo of my miniature 500 set collection. I noted that I had every color except the dark gray. A couple weeks ago I received an email from a collector that referenced the posting. He had an extra dark gray that he sent to me.

Chuck

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

HarrySmith

Nice! Great people here!

I also need a Dark Gray, Med Blue & Rose Beige to complete my color mini 500 collection.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

WEBellSystemChristian

It definitely is the greatest forum ever! :)

Quote from: HarrySmith on November 02, 2017, 08:37:35 PM
Nice! Great people here!

I also need a Dark Gray, Med Blue & Rose Beige to complete my color mini 500 collection.

Now, now, Harry, don't try dropping hints like Chuck did. You may not get as lucky... ;D ;)

All kidding aside, just keep looking, and look especially hard at pen holders, music boxes, and other more novelty versions. My Med Blue was disguised as a pen holder, and I converted it to a regular mini 500. The fingerwheel was heavily damaged, and is now missing, so I'll have to make a new one using some clear resin.
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

HarrySmith

Thanks. I am always looking. I had a damaged fingerwheel on one also. I bought a lot of 3 or 4 off eBay and switched the fingerwheel from one I did not need.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on November 07, 2017, 09:34:42 PM

Now, now, Harry, don't try dropping hints like Chuck did. You may not get as lucky... ;D ;)

I need a FULL SET! (Preferably AE's) and would be nice if the worked!

Chuck:
What goes around comes around and I have noted many times you giving away nice phones here on the forum.

Terry