News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Pvt-telco's Collection

Started by southernphoneman, March 22, 2013, 09:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernphoneman

another 554 that I just added to my collection and its been restored, Gregg.

WesternElectricBen

Did you restore it? Looks nice!!

Ben 

southernphoneman

WesternElectricBen

southernphoneman

here is another phone that I forgot to post here. I purchased it from someone here on the forum and bought it as a converted subset and reconverted it back to a 5302 G I just added the rotary dial, now modified with the right dial plate, Gregg

Doug Rose

Quote from: southernphoneman on November 04, 2013, 05:23:56 PM
here is another phone that I forgot to post here. I purchased it from someone here on the forum and bought it as a converted subset and reconverted it back to a 5302 G I just added the rotary dial, Gregg
Gregg....Nice job....I have the proper dial plate. PM me with your address and I'll send it out to you....Doug
Kidphone

WesternElectricBen

Heh.. I was wondering why it looked wrong!

Ben     

zaphod01

I built the subset from a 5302 carcass I got from another member. I'm glad it lives on as a 5302 again. I also have a proper 5M dial plate if anyone else needs one.
"Things are never so bad they can't be made worse." - Humphrey Bogart

southernphoneman

Quote from: zaphod01 on November 04, 2013, 09:31:54 PM
I built the subset from a 5302 carcass I got from another member. I'm glad it lives on as a 5302 again. I also have a proper 5M dial plate if anyone else needs one.
you did a good job to. :)

southernphoneman

Quote from: Doug Rose on November 04, 2013, 05:53:19 PM
Quote from: southernphoneman on November 04, 2013, 05:23:56 PM
here is another phone that I forgot to post here. I purchased it from someone here on the forum and bought it as a converted subset and reconverted it back to a 5302 G I just added the rotary dial, Gregg
Gregg....Nice job....I have the proper dial plate. PM me with your address and I'll send it out to you....Doug
to my good friend Doug Rose, as you will see from the modified photo it now has the right part, this forum is lucky to have you, and i want to thank you for what you did, :) ;), Gregg

Doug Rose

Gregg...your phone look great!! Glad I could help. You are getting a great collection...take care.....Doug
Kidphone

southernphoneman

just won this beautiful yellow 2500 off of ebay from our good friend harrysmith, thank you Harry, Gregg

southernphoneman

just bought this red 2500 from ebay also,Gregg

Contempra

the price gregg for the red phone thanks

southernphoneman