"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Bill Geurts - Phonesrfun

Started by bwanna, April 29, 2010, 10:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stub

Bill,
       I hope you have a great day today on your BIRTHDAY, and many more!!!   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Phonesrfun

OK, now this thread is getting scary.  It was started 4 years ago by bwanna  Haven't seen Donna for a while, she was a nice lady.  The scary part is that reading back, I remember all of them, and 4 years out, it seems like a blur of telephone conversation.

It is rewarding to be able to come to the same place day after day, and meet such great people.  Some come and some go, but we do have a great and steady group, and based on the send-off Harry got when he announced his hip surgery, it's kind of like Harry is a classmate or an office buddy or something like that.  This forum is great!  Thanks to Dennis for keeping it going.

As for me, a little older and deeper in debt, but I cannot help it.  I have to support my telephone addiction.

-Bill
-Bill G

Dennis Markham

Happy Birthday, Bill!  Wishing you the best for the coming year.  We're glad that you're part of our "family".

WesternElectricBen

tallguy58

Cheers........Bill

AE_Collector

Happy Birthday Bill from somewhere between Hawaii and Vancouver. Home in another 4 days now.

Thanks for the work you do to keep our only Pacific North West phone show going Bill.

Terry

dsk

Mr. Bones

Bill,

I hope you're having a very Happy Birthday, filled with the important things in life. Many thanks for all your assistance, and knowledge, time, and time again! :D

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

Greg G.

Happy Birthday Bill, see you at the phone show!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

stub

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  8) Bill  8) !!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day and get many phones!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for all your help !!!!     stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

dsk

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Phonesrfun

Time really flies,  Thanks everyone!  You'd think that if someone could invent a reverse mortgage, they ought to figure out how to reverse birthdays.

Oh well, maybe next year.
-Bill G