News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WANTED -- Single Slot payphone vault doors and instruction cards

Started by trainman, December 13, 2014, 11:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainman

Wanting to start a collection of single slot  payphone vault doors and instruction cards with the names and logos of the individual operating companies. Bell, and all variations of post Bell break ups and mergers.

Do not need any plain vault doors.

dsk

Not much help from me. I have been so focused on how it works so all this has got no attention at all.  It would be interesting to see if you could make an online display of what you have.

dsk

mentalstampede

I've recently been finding out how hard these things are to find, even it you just need a nice scan to reprint from. I've been searching for a nice set of Southwestern Bell cards for some time, and I ended up having to laboriously reconstruct a lookalike set of cards for my GTE 120B.
My name is Kenn, and I like telephones.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein

mentalstampede

I have downloaded those. Much appreciated. I'm attempting to replicate the payphones from my hometown when I was younger, so I needed something more specific.

Quote from: dsk on May 01, 2017, 05:16:32 PM
Take a look here:  http://tinyurl.com/mevvmx7

dsk
My name is Kenn, and I like telephones.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein