News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WANTED -- 4228 WE network

Started by Babybearjs, February 13, 2019, 07:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

I was doing some research for my 2833 phone, which by the way has to have new feet... was able to remove the old rusty ones. anyway, I'm looking for another network. the unit came with a 4228 network and I have a spare but its the wrong style. I went to OPW and they discontinued it. the substitute is the ITT network, which I'm not fond of... anyone know where I can get another 4228 network? it needs to have all the terminals on it. I know the unit was used in rotary dial phones and the omitted the "S" and "T" terminals. I might just have to scalp a phone for parts!
John

robert_m

I have one - pm me with your offer + 8.00 for shipping (priority small flat rate box)

HarrySmith

IIRC the price on the USPS flat rate boxes just went up. I have not used one recently but I recall getting an email about a price increase. The only reason I thought about it is I use them for a lot of my eBay shipping and I need to update my shipping prices, which I probably should have already done!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

robert_m

Yeah, I have a 10 pack i bought right before the rate went up sitting here - forever stamp - you can only get em on USPS web.

Babybearjs

thank you Robert. now how can I pay for this? are you on EBAY?
John

robert_m

Quote from: Babybearjs on February 13, 2019, 09:07:32 PM
thank you Robert. now how can I pay for this? are you on EBAY?

Yes Im on eBAY, but rather not go threw them, as costs me money.  payment can be done as friends family via paypal, but need to know your offer for it.  I do know its functional, as i removed it frm a set im changing to a 425a as i like them better myself, and agree the ITT one is just garbage in MY opinion.

robert_m