News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Aqua 510 ready for its close-up!

Started by finlover, March 23, 2010, 09:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Fan-tastic!  I love how that aqua just glistens when you get finished with it.  I need to get on that 532 A/B now.
Stephen

Netdewt

Craig T

Quote from: finlover on March 23, 2010, 10:44:03 PM
Or maybe you could be El Guapo!  We need an arch enemy.

"It's a sweater!"

SOLD!  :)

finlover

Quote from: Dan/Panther on March 23, 2010, 11:14:16 PM
Fin;
All joking aside you do wonderful work.
D/P
Thank you very much, D/P, it's a labor of love!  Right now I'm in the process of restoring an AE34 and a 302.  I can't wait to finish them and show you guys!

finlover

Quote from: Netdewt on March 23, 2010, 11:28:08 PM
How do you clean the insides?
I use WD40 with lots of paper towels and Q-tips.

Craig T

Quote from: finlover on March 24, 2010, 07:31:51 AM
Quote from: Netdewt on March 23, 2010, 11:28:08 PM
How do you clean the insides?
I use WD40 with lots of paper towels and Q-tips.

A 302?! This shall be our first battle Finlover... a battle of the 302s. Prepare to face El Guapo!  :o 8)

P.S. keep the other two amigos away from the 302, I cannot beat one of you let alone all of you  :)

Your Archenemy Eternally,

El Guapo

Dan/Panther

Hold on guys, we are in the birthing stages of a restorations category, so we can display our restoring skills, and get a hall of fame going like our auctions contest. The membership will vote, and we will have maybe 3 or 4 contests a year, and a yearly "Restoration for the Year", will be featured in our permanent hall of fame.
So hold onto to your gems, ( Not Jewels) for awhile. You can still submit them, but don't reveal too much to the competition.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Craig T

Like I have a chance anyways with the way I run my mouth, nobody pulls for the guy in the black hat   :)

You have not seen the last of El Guapo!

Seriously, I would love to take part in such a contest D/P. Great idea.

finlover

I think Jorge has already won with the transformation of his gray AE80--now THAT'S dedication!

JorgeAmely

Fin, Craig T(AKA El Guapo):

And no harmful or ozone layer depletion chemicals were used in the transformation (maybe that's why my elbow hurts)   ;)
Jorge

Craig T

Quote from: finlover on March 24, 2010, 06:19:44 PM
I think Jorge has already won with the transformation of his gray AE80--now THAT'S dedication!

That was an impressive feat. I will never count out a sun or smoke damaged phone again!

finlover

Jorge, you're just jealous of my beautiful peroxide blonde hairdo!

JorgeAmely

Fin:

I was dreaming about rotary phones last night.
You were in my dream.

And you looked like the girl in the picture. Of course, "El Guapo" was chasing after you.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jorge

Craig T

Yeah that last guy who played El Guapo was a real card. I am the All New El Guapo  8)

FIN STOP RIGHT THERE!! Nice try, but you are not smuggling my light gray 500 out in that hairdo of yours, give it back!

I see now that was a clever ploy by the amigos to take my silver bullet. Nice try gentleman!