News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Mahogany Brown NOS !!!!

Started by Dan, January 08, 2013, 10:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

I knew this was too rich for my blood, but has anyone ever seen a nicer one??? Congrats to the winner. I guessed $500 and was close to what it went for.....
http://tinyurl.com/ahvkvv7
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

JorgeAmely

That looks like the real McCoy. A great present to start the New Year.
Jorge

AE40FAN

I'm not surprised it went so high...I know Mahogany, Med Blue, Rose Beige, and Oxford Grey are the rarest colors but, what would be the most to the least rare out of all of these?

TelePlay

For posterity, the only listing photo.

Sold for $510 plus $10 shipping - 33 bids.

AE_Collector

Thanks John for being diligent and adding pictures to topics where needed. Everyone needs to remember to put pictures rather than just links in their posts if possible. I have noticed quite a few links to picture sites of members that also have disappeared over time and it is a given that an ebaY link will lose the pictures ant the other info quite quickly.

Terry

JorgeAmely

Quote from: AE40FAN on January 09, 2013, 05:55:39 AM
I'm not surprised it went so high...I know Mahogany, Med Blue, Rose Beige, and Oxford Grey are the rarest colors but, what would be the most to the least rare out of all of these?

In my opinion, from most rare to least, Oxford Gray, Mahogany, Med Blue and Rose Beige.
Jorge

Dan

I agree Jorge, still lookin for the oxford grey to complete the 500 collection.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright