News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

TipandRing

Started by Dan/Panther, November 10, 2014, 12:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I notice a fairly new member, TipandRing.
Didn't we have another member about 4 years ago, also TipNRing ?
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

paul-f

Close...
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Contempra

probably the same member with two names.. It's a joke don't worry ;)

I'm back after..sorry my Pc has been hacked :(, my facebook and many others group where i am on the internet ...there is a member that don't believe me but I don't careof him and what he thinks about that. So now i'm back and i'm happy...

JimH

Quote from: paul-f on November 10, 2014, 04:34:29 PM
Close...
Paul, what's the magic secret to getting those screen shots?  Is it an "F" key or something?

Jim
Jim H.

jsowers

From Microsoft's website...

Take a screen shot  Applies to Windows XP  Ever see something on your screen that you'd like to email or save for later? With Microsoft Windows XP, you can take a screen shot and capture an exact image of what's on the screen.
  To take a screen shot and save it as a picture 

• Click the window you want to capture. Press Alt+Print Screen by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)
        Note

• You can take a screen shot of your entire desktop rather than just a single window by pressing the Print Screen key without holding down the Alt key.
  • Click Start, click Accessories, and then click Paint.
  • In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click Paste.
  • When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click Save As.
  • In the Save As dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the screen shot, and then click Save.
You can now print or email the saved screen shot just like you would any other picture.
Jonathan

AE_Collector

Or you could take a picture of your monitor with your camera and import the picture (tongue in cheek)!

As much as I like to gripe about my iPad, it sure shortens the MS proceedure up considerably. Push the power and the Home button at the same time. Done. (Picture taken and stored in the Camera Roll file).

Thanks though Jonathan, I didnt know how to take a screen shot on my "real computer" either.

Terry

WesternElectricBen

I use the snipping tool, recommended by DavePEI. It is built into Windows 7, onced the app is opened click and drag the coordanates you want to capture.

Ben

JimH

Thanks, I'm taking notes.  I had no idea.

Jim
Jim H.

Dan/Panther

Click Start
All Programs
Accessories
Snipping Tool

Dan

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

paul-f

I use the Snipping Tool so frequently I created a shortcut and put it on the Quick Launch Toolbar.  That makes it simple to start and saves a lot of time remembering where Microsoft hid it.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

JimH

Quote from: Dan/Panther on November 10, 2014, 09:08:57 PM
Click Start
All Programs
Accessories
Snipping Tool

Dan

Just did it!  Thanks, guys.  I also put it on my quick-launch. 

Jim
Jim H.