News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

OK, who got this?

Started by Bill, April 15, 2010, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

And what is it? Looks like a round base B1 - 102?

Ebay item number 160420920479

I wanted it!

Bill

Doug Rose

Hey Bill....not me. It went kind of high considering it did not have a #2 dial, it had a seemed, not a seemless E1 and looked to have corrosion on one of the cradle ears. Tough to tell condition, but with ONE picture is hard to gauge this one. I think a better one will come along at a better price. $160 for this including shipping  was high to me....good luck...Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

I agree that $20 to ship is a bit high.  I see that the Large Flat Rate box is now $15.05.  The price of poker is going up rapidly.  That phone could easily fit in a large flat rate box, safely.  IF it's a #4 dial, that's about $50.....the E1 handset has been going for $40-50 even though it's not seamless, the round base body is about the same.   It has a rural dial bezel which may not be quite as valuable as the Z/O Metropolitan dial.  But that price is about what they're going for these days.  The cords don't look bad but that one picture, like Doug said is difficult to tell much.  The dial card is very nice.  I'm partial to old original dial cards. 

But I didn't buy it............