News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Craig's List Item (Denver CO) Maybe of Interest...?

Started by Nick in Manitou, February 12, 2013, 11:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick in Manitou

I was just checking the local Craig's List(ings) for phones, etc. and saw this.  I know nothing about it, but thought that some of the folks around here might be interested in the parts this is made up from at least.

http://denver.craigslist.org/atq/3553211503.html    $100.00
( dead link 03-04-21 )

I am attaching a photo from the listing.

I figured I'd post it here since I assume that most folks don't search Craig's list outside of their home area and some stuff might be worth pursuing from a distance?

(Added to ensure clarity...I am not pursuing this myself.)

Sargeguy

These intercoms usually sell for around $20-25 each, but they usually don't have the intact mouthpieces like these appear to.  Also, there is a complete system, although the subset is missing it's electronics.   That may increase the value for someone who wants to wire up there house with old intercoms, etc.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

Jim Stettler

I saw these and considered them. I think they are worth the money. I am not considering them.

Nick did you see the group of phones for $50 in the Denver area. Included are a pink TT princess housing and a 1500 set (10 button).
There is probably a dozen phones in the group.
Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Nick in Manitou

Jim,

Thanks for pointing out the phones on the Denver Craig's List.  I am visiting family right now in North Carolina, so I will have to see what the status is next week when I return to Colorado.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Nick