News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

2013-Lancaster PA-June 7-8th-I'm going, will you?

Started by WesternElectricBen, June 02, 2013, 03:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WesternElectricBen

Hello,

I've been quite excited to go back to Lancaster's Annual Spring Show. I just signed up and wanted to know if anyone elece on the forum is going. I know I will be able to meet some people I met last year... Hope to get some cool finds...

Ben

paul-f

I'll have a table there, Ben.  Be sure to look me up!

If anyone has any special requests, please email me.  I'll do the final packing on Wednesday, as several of us are going to visit some collectors in PA before the show.

I have lots of 500 variations, Trimlines and Princess sets in as-found condition that won't make the trip unless someone contacts me.

Paul
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: paul-f on June 02, 2013, 08:33:43 PM
I'll have a table there, Ben.  Be sure to look me up!

If anyone has any special requests, please email me.  I'll do the final packing on Wednesday, as several of us are going to visit some collectors in PA before the show.

I have lots of 500 variations, Trimlines and Princess sets in as-found condition that won't make the trip unless someone contacts me.

Paul

I'm not sure if I will be able to spot you but it might be easier for you to spot me! Though I will defiantly be by your booth, have you found a 1959 princess phone yet?
Ben

paul-f

The box of early Princess sets turned out to be mainly 1960 sets.  I'm hoping to find more 1959 sets as I go through more of the unsorted boxes.  I'll try to bring one along.

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: paul-f on June 02, 2013, 10:11:48 PM
The box of early Princess sets turned out to be mainly 1960 sets.  I'm hoping to find more 1959 sets as I go through more of the unsorted boxes.  I'll try to bring one along.

Alright!

c64man

We are gonna darn try,  if that means driving through the night right after the kiddo gets out of school We will try our hardest to be there

paul-f

Sadly, you missed the 2013 show.

However, there is another one planned for June 6-7, 2014.
   http://www.telephonecollectors.org/shows/2014/Lancaster/index.htm

Hope to see everyone there!

WesternElectricBen

Yeah, I'm getting ready for it, my favorite part of June, even more than my birthday!

We are still deciding if we should drive the long way, and see the sights as well as possibly some private phone collections. Or we might take a plane, which has its own list of pros and cons.

Paul, we'll have to better meet there, as I don't recall talking much to you, if at all. (my fault!)

Ben