News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

NT Imagine Series: Rendezvous

Started by DavePEI, March 10, 2014, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavePEI

Another of the NT Imagine series whch includes such phones as the Alexander Graham Plane, Athena, Contempra, Dawn, Diplomat, Ditto, Doodle, Kangaroo, is the Rendezcous.

These are available in Tone dial (Model 2020) or Digipulse (Model 3020)

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Contempra

nice looking phone Dave . Is it yours ?

DavePEI

Hi Denis:

Yes, in fact, it arrived this morning. I am trying to fill in the few spaces I have in the NE/NT line, so trying to get all of the Imagine series. I have lots of Comtempras,, Doodle, Dawns, but missing a few others that don't show up locally.

Still looking for Athena, Diplomat, and Ditto.

This one was in beautiful condition - not a scratch on it! The only thing is the plastic card window is missing.

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Contempra

Quote from: DavePEI on March 10, 2014, 08:42:34 PM
Hi Denis:

Yes, in fact, it arrived this morning. I am trying to fill in the few spaces I have in the NE/NT line, so trying to get all of the Imagine series. I have lots of Comtempras,, Doodle, Dawns, but missing a few others that don't show up locally.

Still looking for Athena, Diplomat, and Ditto.

This one was in beautiful condition - not a scratch on it!

Dave

A collector is a collector hehehehe....yes if you collect all kind of phones, you need to collect all models on every brand.. you are Lucky with a phone without a scratch.

Dominic_ContempraPhones

Dominic_ContempraPhones

Denis I loved those designs but not until Mr. Chu re-did the dial and restored the soft touch long travel one.  His new ePhone eDigitone dial.