News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Dan/Panther, December 10, 2008, 08:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

God Bless you all with a safe, healthy, prosperous, and of course, a good phone friendly 2009.

Merry Christmas  everyone
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Steve

If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.

benhutcherson

Merry Christmas to everyone

Sargeguy

Merry Christmas!!! I gave my wife a white WE 500 with a 1960'2 era Peanuts themed dial.  She actually liked it!!! She is a big Peanuts fan and she likes the 500 over any of the older styles.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

Dan/Panther

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and to remind everyone to keep your eyes on the true meaning of Christmas.
Our Lord does not leave presents under a tree, He died nailed to one. Now that's a gift.
D/P ;)

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

AET

Merry Christmas to everyone as well!  And I couldn't have said it better myself D/P.
- Tom

Tonyrotary

or Happy Holidays which ever you prefer. I know its a bit early but just want to wish everyone here best wishes and no matter what kind of holiday you celebrate this time of year, may you all enjoy it. And here is hoping you all get a nice old rotary phone!!

HobieSport

Thank you Tony, and Happy Holidays to all from Hobie also.  
May the New Year be full of the joyous ring of various harmonious brass bells. Er...gongs.  
And don't spill any eggnog into your favorite AE34 while showing it off to your friends...  ;)

-Matt
-Matt

McHeath

I'm not a religious person D/P, but I certainly wish everyone a happy holiday (Christmas, new years, Hanukkah, etc) season.  It can often be a difficult time of the year, loaded as it is with pretty high expectations for family and friend relationships which may not be what we wish they were.  This forum remains a nice example of how we can all get along, it's one of my favorite online places to hang out. 

So in the words of the famous poem:

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

stub

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                  stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

foots

I wish everybody here a very merry Christmas. Please be safe if you're traveling.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

dsk

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

I wish you all a pleasant and peaceful time.
This is the shortest day of the year, and we are now going it brighter and longer days.

Best wishes from Hakadal, Norway.

(Pictures from my veranda today)

dsk

HobieSport

I agree with DSK.

Very honestly I stood inside that bell in Paris.

-Matt

Dennis Markham

DSK, that is a beautiful view!  Fantastic! 

ntophones

Merry Christmas!
I hope everyone has a great, relaxing time.
D S K, those pictures are so very pretty.
It is so wonderful to share such a beautiful season with you all--all around the world.
--ntophones
--nto