News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

White 302 from EPay...

Started by Dan/Panther, July 03, 2009, 05:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I won this white 302, I think a good price for it ?

D/P

http://tinyurl.com/l82uv2

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Dan/Panther

I forgot, I got the shipping for $14.85, flat rate box, the guy was as real pleasure to deal with.
D/P

Jester

I don't think that's bad at all.  If you can find each of the other 4 colors for the same price, you'll have paid about half what I spent for all five.
Stephen

Dennis Markham

I agree, that is not a bad price at all.  Especially with no damage.  It wasn't long ago when a phone like that one would have brought $250 or more.  It is a great addition to your collection.  Congratulations!

Dan/Panther

That was another one of those bid and forget it, because you know you are going to be outbid at the last few seconds. Seems like if I follow an auction real close I always loose at the last second, the ones like this I log into Ebay and get a surprise, YOU WON!
I talked to the guy on the phone, and he agreed on packing, and lowered shipping by almost 1/2.
He said, a majority of the shipping on ebay is wrong, and hurts his bottom line, because some are scared off by high shipping.
D/P

foots

That's a good deal. I use that same bid and forget it method and that's how I've gotten some decent under $20 phones.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

Sargeguy

That's about right.  I have been keeping track and they generally fall in the $100 to $150 range these days.  Ivory is the most common of the color sets.  I saw a couple go for lower recently, but they were not well described, etc.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409