News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

The mythical, magical 5302(SC) mystery, in two movements

Started by andre_janew, September 22, 2015, 12:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andre_janew

Where is that WE5302 that the ATCA seems to think is a fake?  I didn't notice it anywhere.

Doug Rose

Andre....I haven't been in the ATCA for 8 years. ,,,Doug
Kidphone

WEBellSystemChristian

Doug;

?

I think Andre is wondering where the 5302 you mentioned in the 5302 sticky topic is in these pictures. I think I found it in the 7th picture:
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Doug Rose

thanks Christian...I guess I thought the question was about the ATCA thinking I had a fake 5302. If it is, I still have it  ....Doug
Kidphone

andre_janew

Christian found the phone I was asking about.  In that sticky topic, I believe it was determined that it was part Stromberg Carlson.  On that note, I'm suggesting it be called a 5302SC.

Doug Rose

Quote from: andre_janew on September 25, 2015, 12:05:04 PM
Christian found the phone I was asking about.  In that sticky topic, I believe it was determined that it was part Stromberg Carlson.  On that note, I'm suggesting it be called a 5302SC.
All in favor?
Kidphone

WEBellSystemChristian

Christian Petterson

Babybearjs

so..... how much of this would you be willing to DONATE to the JKL Telephone Museum?
John

Doug Rose

babybearsjr....No sure why you would ask me that? It's more a personal thing than to be broadcast.
Kidphone

WEBellSystemChristian

I really hate to chip into this arguement, especially publicly, but I'm with Doug here. I understand that what happened to the JKL Museum was heartbreaking; I felt sick for the first 20 minutes after reading the news. But I'm sure Doug, along with probably every other active member, knows that they need donations to rebuild, I'm even thinking about donating. If someone's going to donate, let them do it on their own terms. Don't put them on the spot in their own collection topic.

I'm not trying to cause an arguement, but I would rather see separate topics about the specific items the Museum is looking for, and other things the Museum would generally like to have.

Just my two cents.
Christian Petterson

Doug Rose

Christian....you are wise beyond your years. Are you sure you are a junior in high school? I was nowhere close to being as mature as you are then....maybe even not now. You are a good man, it's a pleasure to have you in the Form...Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

The 5302SC  8)  is nowhere to be found. I had it when the room was redone with the new carpet as you can see from the pics in December 14. I must have parted it out for a project.

This post got me curious and I was going to open it up. Alas...it is no longer. When I found a really close to NOS 5302, I think I put in the Dungeon for parts. At my age, memory is the second thing to go.....I forgot the first  ::)...Doug
Kidphone

WEBellSystemChristian

Quote from: Doug Rose on September 26, 2015, 02:03:44 PM
Christian....you are wise beyond your years. Are you sure you are a junior in high school? I was nowhere close to being as mature as you are then....maybe even not now. You are a good man, it's a pleasure to have you in the Form...Doug
Aww, thanks, Doug! I'm not really as mature as I seem, believe me! ::)
Christian Petterson

andre_janew

I suspect it will be found when you are looking for something else.  That's how I sometimes find stuff.  In the meantime, we still have photographic proof than a 5302SC once existed!