5302 not identified, may go cheap!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

deedubya3800

Oh, my. Not only is it not identified as a 5302, but every name used in the title and description to describe it are muddled beyond anyone's hope of finding it! "Bel South"? "Western General Electric"? I've never heard of such! :D

But I've been searching for phones tirelessly the past week, and I have seen nearly four thousand items that may or may not be phones. Using such general terms, I've found all kinds of really nice things that their respective sellers have no idea how to identify such that someone looking for it would actually find it.

All in all, though, I'm having a lot of fun looking at phones and finding them in the weirdest places. ;)

Greg G.

Is there any rhyme or reason for the "Loud" and "5302 G" stamps as far as where they are placed, the style of the arrow, and the size and style of the font?  Most of the ones I see look like the picture below, but the ebay phone is different.  It actually looks like it would be easier to have made into a rubber stamp because it could be combined on one stamp and the font is larger.  (I need to have one made for one of my 5302s).
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e