News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WE 441 on Ebay!

Started by Babybearjs, September 15, 2011, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

well guys, the WE 441 thats on ebay right now still has 2 days left and someone has matched my bid. its going to be interesteing to see how much it actually goes for. I have a 440 already and was hoping to get the 441, but someone wants it worse then I do...... GOOD LUCK!   John
John

Doug Rose

could you supply a link to the auction...thanks....Doug
Kidphone

wds

I believe this is it.  This one is metal - don't think I've seen one of these before.

http://tinyurl.com/63uteva
Dave

Doug Rose

Quote from: wds on September 15, 2011, 11:10:12 AM
I believe this is it.  This one is metal - don't think I've seen one of these before.

http://tinyurl.com/63uteva
thanks Dave.....looks like it has an exclusion key on the plunger
Kidphone

GG

It also looks as if the line selector keyset has been removed from under the line/hold keys.

Those keys are ALL looking as if they are in the position they take when pressed down.  That is not possible with these phones due to what we used to call the "dogs" in the keystrip.  Only one button at a time can be pressed down. 

Probably what happened to this phone was that someone removed the keyset and thick connecting cord, and hooked up the phone with an ordinary line cord for single line service.  Notice that there is no evidence of that cord either, and it would be highly visible if it were still present. 

Whoever wants this phone should ask for a photo of the interior of it or else yank their bid. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it would be worse for someone to spend a bunch of $$ and find out that the phone is missing its defining components. 

stub

John,
         I agree with GG, better ask for inside pics.  I didn't ask enough questions on a AE 880 Speaker phone and when it came in all I had was an empty shell. :'(      stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Babybearjs

got you guys talking.... the phone looks solid, bit I've already got a 440, and a 302AA..... wonder if I could combine parts??? Hmmmmm... any ideas on this?  John
John