News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Anyone Know Who is in the SuperBowl?

Started by Doug Rose, January 31, 2015, 10:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I have had the Flu and feel deflated. I could sure use a pickmeup. When is the game? At my age, I know all about deflated balls. The Flu makes you delirious, Who said that!

KidBoston
Kidphone

Mr. Bones

You're a very naughty Doug, and sound feverish, as well! ;)

Get some rest, drink lots of liquids ::) , and enjoy the game tomorrow... I rather gather that is what people do on Superbowl Sunday??

I go hit the stores, etc. It is amazing: no people, no traffic, etc. Kinda surreal...

Best regards, enjoy the game. I often try to watch the commercials..

Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Greg G.

Game starts at 3:30pm Pacific time.  I'll be working today, and I know I'll get hit with "What's the score?" questions.  Like, I'm driving a bus, how should I know? 
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

The coordinator is giving us updates on the game.  14-14 @ halftime.   Hardly anyone riding the bus, must be all watching the game.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Phonesrfun

Seattle will be qwazy once the game lets out, especially if they win.
-Bill G

Greg G.

Fortunately my route tonight wanders around the north end, no where near downtown.
- Mike Row
e

Kenton K

Flying out of Seattle right now. Pretty empty. I also ate lunch at pikes place and didn't wait in a single line!!! It was surreal! :o

Ken

TelePlay

Doug, that had to make your day, week, month and maybe year, right?

Doug Rose

Malcom Butler....WOW!! I thought it was the third SB loss for the Pats on a fluke catch in the final two minutes. It was a great game if you didn't root for the Pats or the Hawks. I am wired and I have to work at 6:30AM. What an ending. Pete has a lot of explaining to do on his play calling.....Boston will take it!!! Malcom Butler   :-*
Kidphone

Greg G.

- Mike Row
e