News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Need a cradle for earpiece.

Started by The Soph Gent, April 30, 2012, 10:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Soph Gent

I was able to purchase this French PTT U43 (mine is ivory) that I asked help to identify recently. It is missing the cradle on the back of the phone that holds the extra earpiece. Does anyone know:
1. Where to get one
2. Any photos showing it in detail

LarryInMichigan

I have a black U43 which came with a non-working extra receiver element, so just I removed the metal bracket which held the extra receiver.  It made the phone more difficult to store anyway.  If I remember where I left the bracket, I might be able to post pictures of it.  As I remember, it simply attached to the bottom of the phone with two screws.

Larry

The Soph Gent

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on April 30, 2012, 11:24:50 AM
I have a black U43 which came with a non-working extra receiver element, so just I removed the metal bracket which held the extra receiver.  It made the phone more difficult to store anyway.  If I remember where I left the bracket, I might be able to post pictures of it.  As I remember, it simply attached to the bottom of the phone with two screws.

Larry

Thanks. also let me know if you would want to sell the bracket.

LarryInMichigan

I was looking for something in the closet and discovered a container marked "French phone parts", and the U43 receiver bracket was inside.  Here are a couple of pictures of it.  I am not sure if I want to sell it.  If I decide to sell the phone, it would probably be worth more with the bracket attached and the extra receiver.

Larry