News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Autonut's Phone Collection

Started by ....., July 23, 2015, 09:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's come to a point where I have to rearrange the garage to accommodate the phones I have. I have just over 100 phones now. I took all the phones and placed them on 3 folding tables and an old cupboard I have. The only phones missing from the pictures are the few I have in the house and the Centurion pay phone that is hooked up and mounted on the wall. My wife came into the garage as I was doing this last night and said "Why don't you call me some time big boy" she thinks she's funny. I'm going to do an inventory of what I have and make up a file for each phone. Make, Year , Model etc. Some will be packed away and some may be sold. The rest will be cleaned and polished for display. I have been tossing around the idea of making the phone booth in to a display case by adding shelves into it and putting some of the phones in there. That would truly make it a "Phone Booth".

electric al

Never met a phone I didn't like !

WEBellSystemChristian

Better not leave that garage door open for too long! Some crazy phone collector may drive by your house with a U-Haul truck one of these days! By the way, what is your address? Also, are there any U-Haul locations nearby your house? On second thought, you'd better leave that garage door open...  ;) ;D

Very nice collection!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

WesternElectricBen

Looks like a mighty fine collection. I like the convertible, too.

Ben