News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

AT&T Annual Report 1927

Started by Greg G., April 23, 2012, 11:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

I found this on ebay, thought it was interesting (and cheap) enough to get.  I scanned the cover and a couple of pages.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Bill

Briny -

How many total pages? If you scan the whole thing, I would be interested in getting a copy. Since my wife is a Bowen (and "all Bowens are related!"), we wer einterested to see the name in the list of officers.

Did Carty (no relation) go on to become President of the company? I seem to recall ...

Bill

Greg G.

Quote from: Bill on April 24, 2012, 06:18:29 PM
Briny -

How many total pages? If you scan the whole thing, I would be interested in getting a copy. Since my wife is a Bowen (and "all Bowens are related!"), we wer einterested to see the name in the list of officers.

Did Carty (no relation) go on to become President of the company? I seem to recall ...

Bill

30 pages not counting the cover.  I was going to do that anyway.  I actually started to but got sidetracked and couldn't pick up where I left off, fortunately it was only a few pages.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

Here's the whole thing, hope it's not too large to upload.
- Mike Row
e

Bill