News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday DavePEI

Started by Tom B, April 16, 2011, 06:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

One thing is different this birthday from last....last year we had only chartted by email for about 15 years without having ever met. That finally changed last October. Now to take a second shot at getting just a few miles further down the road to visit your museum!

Oh yeah, one other thing changed as well.....You're a year older!

Did you forewarn the Chinese Restarant to bring in extra supplies? Have a great birthday!

Terry

DavePEI

Quote from: AE_Collector on April 15, 2016, 11:23:23 PM
Did you forewarn the Chinese Restarant to bring in extra supplies? Have a great birthday!

Terry
Yes, we warned them! Thanks! Am I that predictable? Well, I guess so, if you look down the greetings in this thread going back to around 2011! We always go for Chinese for my Birthday. It is the only thing I want! I didn't get rich or famous, but do have a taste for Chinese!
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

dsk

Southernphoneman

Have a very happy birthday Dave. :)

Dennis Markham

Happy Birthday, Dave!  Hope your day is a great one!

~Dennis

WesternElectricBen

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

tallguy58

Hope you have a great time  my friend
Cheers........Bill

DavePEI

Thank you all for your birthday greetings. I don't know that I celebrate birthdays any more  (would far rather start counting them backwards)  but we did have a lovely Chinese dinner in North River, which should hold me for the next  6 months or so at least!
C*NET 1-651-0001

Pvt-telco

Happy birthday to my good friend Dave Pei, I know i am a day early but i am known to forget these things, so happy birthday Dave. I hope you get many phones.

dsk

AE_Collector

Yrs, getting close...a couple more days yet. The Chinese place has probably placed their order with the mainland to ensure an ample supply of "fixing" is on hand for the big day!

Terry

19and41

Happy birthday!  Better a little early than late!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

DavePEI

Yes, it is getting close. This is the year where I officially become an Old Fogey, but I have felt like that for a little while. No phones - I have never gotten a phone on my birthday - my family doesn't understand my addiction to them.  But my wife sure loves her spoons, teacups, teapots, and angel collection... She says, at least they are useful! I should reply that if it weren't for phones, she would have to spend her day gossiping on two tin cans and twine! Nice to have all the snow gone before my birthday. I am able to do a little work over in the museum every day! Thanks, guys!
C*NET 1-651-0001

HarrySmith

Quote from: DavePEI on April 12, 2017, 09:33:02 AM
Yes, it is getting close. This is the year where I officially become an Old Fogey, but I have felt like that for a little while. No phones - I have never gotten a phone on my birthday - my family doesn't understand my addiction to them.  But my wife sure loves her spoons, teacups, teapots, and angel collection... She says, at least they are useful! I should reply that if it weren't for phones, she would have to spend her day gossiping on two tin cans and twine! Nice to have all the snow gone before my birthday. I am able to do a little work over in the museum every day! Thanks, guys!

Does that mean I have over 5 years before I am an old fogey??
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"