News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Started by bwanna, November 26, 2009, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

tallguy58

Belated Happy Turkey Day  to all our southern neighbours.
Cheers........Bill

andre_janew

I ate two whole pies this Thanksgiving.  One was a chocolate pie.  The other was a lemon pie.  Both were very good.  Just what I needed to finish off a meal of ham, turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce.

Doug Rose

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends on the Forum. I have many things to be thankful for, a wonderful wife, great children who make the old man proud and five grandchildren who "try" to keep me young. I still have a job to go to that I love. I am a happy man and thankful for what I have....Doug
Kidphone

TelePlay

A happy and prosorous day to all regardless of where you are on this particular day . . .

This photo of the sun rising over a cloud bank on Lake Michigan this morning seems to have the traditional colors of the day. Posted here for those who have never had an opportunity to see a sun rise on a fall day over a calm great Lake Michigan (click on it to enlarge).

And, of course, the traditional bird . . .

AE_Collector

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. (Even if like me, you aren't in the USA).

Well said Doug!

Great picture John. That must have been a very difficult shot to get. I mean...the patience and timing involved. How you could get a turkey to stay still long enough while for a picture while it was wearing a Pilgrims hat is beyond me.

Nice picture of the sunrise as well.

Terry

19and41

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Russ Kirk

Happy Thanksgiving from a sunny 90 degree Southern California!!
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Jester

Turkey worship can be hazardous! :'(  Check out Stella's singed whiskers after getting too close to the Weber grill.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Stephen

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

TelePlay

"Happy Thanksgiving to one and all, even those that don't celebrate Thanksgiving on this day like we do here in the the United States.  No matter how many "curve balls" life throws at us, I think we can all find something or many things to be thankful for, not just today but everyday. Enjoy the day!

- - - Dennis"

Doug Rose

Happy Thanksgiving! Truly a day too count our Blessings. I have a wonderful wife,  three great kids and their spouses. Five wonderful Grandchildren with one on the way  ;D

A job I love...that I can still perform at one month away from 65. A great place to live in a Country I love.

For today, everyone in my family is healthy.

For this, I am thankful....Doug

Kidphone

Ktownphoneco

Happy Thanksgiving to all our members in the U.S.A.      Enjoy the day with your families.

Jeff Lamb

Dan/Panther

Hope everyone has a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Doug Rose

Happy Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for, even though we have a very scaled down Dinner, it is Family that matters.

We are having a Covid friendly day with just the people in our bubble.

Stay safe and healthy as 2020 blissfully comes to an end with the bright future of 2021 on the horizon.....Doug
Kidphone