News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Princess Question

Started by Kenny C, November 30, 2010, 04:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny C

Did the princess always come with a Hard center finger wheel?
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan/Panther

As far as I know Yes, but someone I'm sure will post a photo of one with a soft center. I've never seen nor heard of one. Of course I thought they came in chocolate brown also.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

HarrySmith

I agree Dan. On all points. I have learned in the short time I have been in this hobby(read: obsession) never say never becuase as soon as you do someone will post a picture of just what you said never was made ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Dennis Markham

I think there was one posted on the forum a while back.  Someone bought a Princess with the open center finger wheel.  I think "we" determined that it was an add-on, that they were not released with that finger wheel.

Dennis Markham

jsowers

All the advertising shows them with solid center fingerwheels, but anyone could swap out the fingerwheel, I suppose.

Yesterday, I happened to look at some auction pictures I saved of a field trial Princess that was up for bids in 2005, and it even had the solid center fingerwheel and a nice blue Bell logo card. It's pictured below. It's ivory, which is a color they didn't make at first.  I didn't win it.
Jonathan