Payphone Display

Started by Payphone installer, February 04, 2016, 07:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan S

"Please deposit ten cents for the next 3 minutes."
IN EACH ONE!

Stan S.

Kenton K

That sure is a heavy wall, hope its strong!

Ken

Payphone installer

Moved the smaller collectors into the building just one problem where to put them!!LOL

Payphone installer

See if you can spot the American Toll collectors. This picture very rare 23 with coin return and correct chute. C&P engraved in door.

mentalstampede

Those are some really nifty phones.
My name is Kenn, and I like telephones.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." --Robert Heinlein

Payphone installer

Latest addition is to the porch.

Payphone installer

I am running out of room inside hanging some stuff outside.

19and41

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

AL_as_needed

That's a lot of payphones and signs! Any more booths added outside?
TWinbrook7

Doug Rose

Jim....that is breath taking......what a fabulous home for your Payphones and signs......Tremendous!!....Doug
Kidphone

Love it, very impressive.

Fabius

Incredible display! Jim, you may have already posted the information but what's the last name?
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

tallrick

Unbelievable! I would have thought you needed a concrete and steel building for all of those phones! It's been decades since I have even seen a 3 slot payphone and over 40 years since I saw one used. If it was me I would set up a few channel banks and connect to an Asterisk server so some of them can get dial tone. I had also set up a controller to work with Western Electric single slot phones which would recognize the coin tones based on some code I got from the internet.

AE_Collector

Hard to beat that collection of AE's in my mind. But, I might be a little biased!

Nice that AE made them available in every colour that AE made the other phones of that era available in.

Fantastic Display!

Terry