News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

JKL Museum

Started by Phonesrfun, May 24, 2010, 01:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

In June, I am going to actually take a vacation.  We are going to eventually be going to go visit Yosemete and the Grand Canyon, by driving down through California, over to Arizona, and back up through Utah.  On the way, I plan on visiting the JKL (John La Rue) museum near Stockton, CA. and also meet up with Wayne Merit.  I Probably won't get a chance to see Steve Hilsz, since Salome, AZ is quite a drive from the Grand Canyon.

The JKL museum web site is at:

http://www.johnlarue.net/cgi-bin/photos.isc

Then, I might just hit Vern Potter's place, which is a museum in its own rights and visit with him.  Vern doesn't know this yet, as I have not talked to his booking agent, Milo Kellogg as of yet.  Where the heck has Vern been lately anyway?

This will be my first real vacation in about ten years.  Hopefully I will have a laptop with me and won't miss out on the exciting finds that everyone continues to be digging up around here.
-Bill G

JorgeAmely

Bill:
Be careful about visiting Vern. People have been known to end up with a pay phone in their car's trunk.

Jorge

Phonesrfun

Yes, and that already happened to me once, so I'm onto his shenanigans.  But, hey,  he has a lot of stuff!

-Bill G