News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My Mobile Department (in my basement)

Started by MagicMo, April 07, 2013, 09:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicMo

I opened a new wing of my phone store. Please take a look at my new mobile dept. I will be adding more stock daily! Every single phone is is fantastic condition. A few are new. All of them have their keys. The handsets that are on top of the boxes are brand spanking new and belong to Bell system mobile phones. If anyone knows anything about anything they see feel free to let me know. I also have some power supplies that I do not have pictured. I also have a brand new shell for a mobile phone still in the plastic.
thanks,
Mo
Practice Kindness :)

Greg G.

Mo, I think I can speak for everyone else that you're torturing us with every pic you post of your hoard!  But it's a good thing, so keep posting them!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

MagicMo

Quote from: Brinybay on April 08, 2013, 12:41:57 PM
Mo, I think I can speak for everyone else that you're torturing us with every pic you post of your hoard!  But it's a good thing, so keep posting them!

Thanks Briny, LOL, I don't mean to torture you! Everything on this table will be going on Ebay next week, so someone here can add it to their hoard!
Mo ;)

AE_Collector

Quote from: MagicMo on April 07, 2013, 09:59:10 PM
If anyone knows anything about anything they see feel free to let me know.
thanks,
Mo

That statement should keep you busy!

Terry

MagicMo

Quote from: AE_Collector on April 08, 2013, 08:06:26 PM
Quote from: MagicMo on April 07, 2013, 09:59:10 PM
If anyone knows anything about anything they see feel free to let me know.
thanks,
Mo

That statement should keep you busy!

Terry

LOL! When I re-read that I laughed my tookus off! Did I ever mention I was blonde?
Mo