"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Started by bwanna, November 26, 2009, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

Greg:

Ha ha, I had to really look at that one.  Good Photoshop job.
-Bill G

paul-f

...or rotary.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

AE_Collector

I am reviving the annual Thanksgiving Day thread early this year for us Canadians who all celebrate tomorrow Monday Oct 8th. Then we can resurect this trhead again next month for you South of the 49th parallel folks.

And remind me again those of you in other countries, do you celebrate Thanksgiving or something equivilent? And if so, what time of the year. Canada is the 2nd Monday in October.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Canadians! Everyone will get together at my Mom's place for Turkey tomorrow!

Terry

Dennis Markham

Thank you for the reminder, Terry.  The turkey sounds good.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends in Canada! 

Greg G.

Happy Turkey day from Greg & Anita!  Today's agenda: Eat.  Breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon, a walk, a light lunch later, then we have dinner reservations at Arnie's in Edmonds.  
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Phonesrfun

We had thanksgiving dinner last night.  The son who we are staying with works today, so we did it early.  Still plenty of left-overs to gourd on.

Too bad they don't sell antique phones on Black FridayThusrsday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, even those in Canada, Mexico, the UK, the Netherlands, and wherever else you may be!
-Bill G

AE_Collector

I am sure that everyone had too much turkey and have all passed out by now. Should be a quiet evening on he CRPF!

Terry

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

Dennis Markham

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Mr. Bones

I hope everybody on the list had a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends, and, of course, food! I can still dial, so I am still up ;)
My very best regards to you and yours,

Mr. Bones

(Quite likely the newbie-est newbie on the CRPF)
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

George Knighton

Quote from: Mr. Bones on November 22, 2012, 10:27:43 PM
(Quite likely the newbie-est newbie on the CRPF)
I'll bet I'm a bigger newbie than you are.  :-)

A small part of my Thanksgiving yesterday was spent making a final determination that I wanted to equip my little cheap country house with a bunch of Model 302's.

So I'll be joining you lunatics very soon. 

One 302 installed, one on the way and almost in use, and bidding on a third. The one I'm bidding on is going to require restoration, so it'll also be my first hands on tackling of such a  thing.
Annoying new poster.

WesternElectricBen

Okay... Fine.. I stayed up, just to write this post..

But, Happy Thanksgiving, we all have something to be thankful for. Even though, for my family and I, these last years have been rough. Loosing a younger family member, etc.

Have a good one, and chow.. Literally!

Ben

southernphoneman

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on November 28, 2013, 01:03:43 AM
Okay... Fine.. I stayed up, just to write this post..

But, Happy Thanksgiving, we all have something to be thankful for. Even though, for my family and I, these last years have been rough. Loosing a younger family member, etc.

Have a good one, and chow.. Literally!

Ben
Yes Ben you said it I hope that you and also our big telephone family here on the forum have a very happy thanksgiving, Gregg