News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Denken phone got another new partner

Started by mienaichizu, April 13, 2009, 01:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mienaichizu

Yesterday I went to the thrift shop where I frequently visits and wholla, another Denken Phone showed up. This time its a black one with painted brass dial. I immediately bought it since this is a bit hard to find stuff here. Well, I think I paid a bit too much on the phone, about $62.50  but anyway its worth it. To date this is the expensive phone I ever got.

Hey Matt, its black, you like it?? ;D

HobieSport

Yes, I like it very much, Oh DenkenMaster! I really like the curves on the Denken phones.  Very classy and streamlined, so to speak.  It will look even better cleaned up with a little polish.

McHeath

These are cool phones, I doubt that one will ever come up in my neck of the planet.

Steve

Nice looking phones. that seems like a fair price, and it looks to be in great shape.
If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.

mienaichizu

thanks guys!  Its now hooked up and working but again my common problem, it doesn't rings out

HobieSport

I guess you better send that black Denken to me in California, Ramil.  I'll see if I can get the ringer to work...Heh heh. ;D ;)

Seriously though, that is a great looking phone and I wish we could get them over here in "The States".

mienaichizu

sorry Matt, I can't send you that beautiful phone, hehehe.... :D
try looking on eBay. maybe someday a Denken phone would show up there

try searching NEC type 4. As what I have learned from Brinybrain, NEC (Nippon Electric Company of Japan) made this phones

http://www.naonao.jp/tel_eng/html/tel/index.htm

HobieSport

Thanks Ramil, I'll do that.  I wish I could help you get a 302 or AE40 or whatever you're looking for.  Too bad the shipping is so expensive.

mienaichizu

I know someone in here sells a 302 and an AE40, but its so expensive too, almost the sa same as you buy the phone in eBay and ships it here