News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Was this a good deal?

Started by Dan, December 30, 2009, 07:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300380234038 ( dead link 04-13-21 )

I didn't win this, but it looks nice to my untrained eye. Is a 305 just a special set with a shut off switch for the ringer?

I could make this pink repair with denture pink acrylic. I don't  have any coloured 302's. Can you straighten out cloth cords with the freeze method? Anyone tried this? Thanks
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Doug Rose

If this was not damaged, it would go for at least five times the final bid. Color WE 305s are a tough find. Good luck on your repair and please show us the finished product....Kidphone
Kidphone

Dan

I didn't win it, but I could fix it for the guy. I thought it was a good price, crack and all.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Phonesrfun

My take is that it was an excellent price, crack and all.  302's were fairly plentiful in ivory, but the other colors were not as plentiful.  They always go for the big bucks.

-Bill G