News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

What's Your Opinion?

Started by Dewdrop, August 06, 2011, 11:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewdrop

I was just refunded $11.00. Not exactly what I wanted, but I would have been out at least $11.00 to ship the phone back.

So, it's mine now. I'm going to inspect the inside now and inside the handset.

Do appreciate all the opinions and advice from everyone.

It's cleanup time.

Jorge, oh Jorge please check your email.
Debbie

JorgeAmely

Debbie, oh Debbie check your email soon. I looked at the "donors" in my garage and found a nice one. It is in very good shape. I will be sending you some pictures in 15-20 minutes (it takes some time to develop the film).   ;D ;D ;D

Jorge

Dewdrop

Debbie

AE_Collector

Quote from: JorgeAmely on August 07, 2011, 02:10:14 PM
I looked at the "donors" on my garage and found a nice one.

Jorge (oh Jorge):

Why are you keeping your spare parts ON your garage?! Must be hot up there, no? No need to retrobright them though I guess!

Terry

JorgeAmely

Terry (oh Terry):

The fire marshal has indicated to me that the number of phones per square foot inside the house has been exceeded. In California, houses don't have basements, so unlike Dennis, I cannot live on top of them.  ;D ;D ;D
Jorge

AE_Collector

Quote from: JorgeAmely on August 07, 2011, 04:48:51 PM
Terry (oh Terry):

The fire marshal has indicated to me that the number of phones per square foot inside the house has been exceeded. In California, houses don't have basements, so unlike Dennis, I cannot live on top of them.  ;D ;D ;D

Well you have a good alarm system. You should get enough advance notice to save the dark blue and dawn gray AECo 80's at least.

(Oh) Terry

Dewdrop

Oh man, what did I start here?

I'm cracking up. Me, not my phone.
Debbie

JorgeAmely

Debbie oh Debbie:
Terry oh Terry:

Nothing has been started here, it is just all for fun. As Doug says: "It's a hobby, it's supposed to be fun!"

Anyway, Debbie is a happy girl now. A nice white housing will be on its way soon.

Jorge

Doug Rose

Quote from: JorgeAmely on August 07, 2011, 07:50:25 PM
Debbie oh Debbie:
Terry oh Terry:

Nothing has been started here, it is just all for fun. As Doug says: "It's a hobby, it's supposed to be fun!"

Anyway, Debbie is a happy girl now. A nice white housing will be on its way soon.

Jorge...you are a good man.

Debbie.... you will  have a better phone than the one you purchased.

It is a hobby and it sure is fun....Doug
Kidphone

JorgeAmely

Debbie notified me that the phone housing arrived.

Debbie: when can we see it?  ??? ??? ???
Jorge