News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOR SALE *** Build Your Own AE 90 Wall Phone In Sea Foam Green

Started by HarrySmith, March 22, 2021, 04:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

I have for you the opportunity to build your very own AE 90 wall phone. Everything you need. NOS color change kit with all new plastics and a NOS coiled handset cord, all in Sea Foam Green. Also a donor chassis with a chrome dial card retainer. I am also including a straight line ringer and all the parts for the handset. A few years back I had a bunch of these color change kits. I got a bunch of donor phones and built them out. They all sold out. One customer on Etsy purchased one of each color for every room in her house. I had this kit left but had no cord for it. I finally found a NOS cord and was going to build this one out but decided to offer it here first. First $150.00 takes it. I will ship in a Large Flat Rate box which goes for around $22.00.
PM me if interested.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

Since I have had no interest in build your own I have decided to build it out. I should have it completed by the weekend. If interested in the completed phone let me know before I list it online. I will add some pictures when done.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

Finished. I have adapted a metal modular wall bracket to use it with. Tested and it works great. Pictures as promsed. Any interest let me know. Probably list it on line this weekend.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Kidphone

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI