"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Eric (ESalter)

Started by dsk, June 13, 2012, 05:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsk

ESalter

Thanks Dag!  We're going up to Minnesota to visit the in-laws for a week, so I get to spend most of today either packing or in the car.  Last year when we were up there we went to a garage sale and I found a WE 354 for $3.  Maybe I'll find something good again this time that'll make a good birthday present for myself? :)   ---Eric

Dennis Markham

Happy Birthday, Eric and happy hunting!

AE_Collector

Happy birthday Eric! Maybe miss an off ramp on the way to Minnesota and stop in Seattle for Bill's Phone Show!

Hope you had a GR8 Birthday!

Terry

southernphoneman

happy birthday eric, hope that you had a good day

ESalter

Thanks!  It's been a great day so far.  No new phone finds to report, but we are heading up to Minnesota tomorrow to visit the inlaws for a week or so.  I'm hoping to scout out garage sales and the like up there, hopefully I'll find something good.  The last thing I found at a garage sale up there was a manual WE 354 for $3.

---Eric

DavePEI

Quote from: ESalter on June 13, 2013, 04:09:40 PM
Thanks!  It's been a great day so far.  No new phone finds to report, but we are heading up to Minnesota tomorrow to visit the inlaws for a week or so.  I'm hoping to scout out garage sales and the like up there, hopefully I'll find something good.  The last thing I found at a garage sale up there was a manual WE 354 for $3.

---Eric
Happy Birthday, Eric!

Dave
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jim Stettler

Happy Birthday Eric,
I hope you find a WE white World's Fair 3 slot .
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Mr. Bones

Happy 25th birthday,Eric!

May many more be yours, and happy returns! With my very best wishes, and regards to you.
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

Dennis Markham

Hope your day was a good one Eric.  Happy Birthday!

WesternElectricBen

Happy birthday! We wish you many phones!
Ben

AE_Collector

Since Poplar 1 got a Happy Birthday from me from the "Inside Passage" enroute to Alaska, you get one from our second stop, Juneau Alaska! Hope you had a great day!

Terry

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

dsk