and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Lots of CL Phones

Started by Craig T, February 06, 2010, 11:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig T

Here are a bunch of phones from CL...

Like any good bit, I have a few bloopers for the end  ;D ;D

And last is the biggest laugh of them all. The wave your hands in the air  Ultra Rare PINK CROSLEY!!!  :o :o :o

Pink Rotary Phone - $175 (Forrest Hills)
http://nashville.craigslist.org/ele/1571407527.html ( dead link 12-13-21 )

Happy Hunting All !!!

bingster

Geez, that last one isn't even a discontinued model yet.  They're still making them!

How do you find all these?  Is there a way to search all of craigslist, or is it  just a matter of going to the individual areas and repeating your search?
= DARRIN =

Craig T

It is a repeat and time consuming procedure Bingster.  I usually hunt on Friday and Saturday night anyhow, so when I do I mark them to post here in a list. I would love to have some type of bot program doing it for me  ;D

bingster

I wish they'd give us the option to remove the local restriction, so that you could search an entire region, or even the entire country if you wanted.  That would solve the problem and add a great deal more functionality.
= DARRIN =

Bill

The 5th entry in your list comes from NHCraigslist, presumably New Hampshire. The photo has 3 phones. The one on the right doesn't look familiar. Anyone know what it is?

Bill

Wallphone

Quote from: Bill on February 07, 2010, 11:54:27 AM
The 5th entry in your list comes from NHCraigslist, presumably New Hampshire. The photo has 3 phones. The one on the right doesn't look familiar. Anyone know what it is?

Bill

That is a WE 354. It is from the WE 302 era.
Dougpav

Craig T

Glad you folks are getting use out of the list! I thought that 354 was a nice looking one too, hope you get it Bill.

Bingster, I also would like to see a nationwide or regional searching option.

Dennis Markham

That 354 has a G series handset.  Someone probably just threw it on there.  I'm pretty sure they didn't release them with a G1 handset.  But still a good bargain at $30 for the lot.  The hook switch is the aluminum color, or chrome hook...it looks like.