News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

TCI Library Link not working.

Started by Babybearjs, May 20, 2019, 12:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babybearjs

in an effort to update my files I was looking for the Practice for the WE 684BA Subset. when doing a general search, I found the files, but can't access them. for some reason, C38.038 which is about the subsets is not working. when trying to view or download... the link kept failing saying it could be my cookie settings. so, I check that and tried again with the same results. the file is in the library, but not working.....
John

Jack Ryan

I can't see it in the library at all and you didn't give a link so I have nothing to check.

I see information about the 684BA subset in both C and 500 divisions but not C38.038. I don't have a personal copy either.

Also, C38.038 does not appear in the C38 numerical index.

Jack

Babybearjs

when I did My general search, I entered "684BA" and hit enter. the results showed 4 entries, 3 of which were from the same person.
John

paul-f

Quote from: Babybearjs on May 20, 2019, 12:40:07 AM
in an effort to update my files I was looking for the Practice for the WE 684BA Subset. when doing a general search, I found the files, but can't access them. for some reason, C38.038 which is about the subsets is not working. when trying to view or download... the link kept failing saying it could be my cookie settings. so, I check that and tried again with the same results. the file is in the library, but not working.....

The links to issues 1, 2 and 3 were broken, and have been restored.

Let me know if any other links are misbehaving.

When you see things like this, you can also email me or report it using instructions on the Library site. I may see an email before a forum post.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Babybearjs

thank you! at least I know it wasn't just me!
John

Jack Ryan

This is a bit like a secret conversation - still no links.

Using the TCI library search for C38.038 gives zero results

Using a Google search "C38.038 site:https://www.telephonecollectors.info" gives zero results.

C38.038 does not appear in C38.001

How does one find C38.038?

Thanks

Jack

Babybearjs

my mistake.... the proper file number is C38.083, not 038 as originally stated. my mistake, sorry....
John

paul-f

Quote from: Jack Ryan on May 21, 2019, 12:13:30 AM
This is a bit like a secret conversation - still no links.

Jack,  ...and I didn't notice the difference since I searched for 684BA when I found the broken links.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Jack Ryan

All OK, I was worried I had been transplanted to a different planet.

Regards
Jack