"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Glad to be here! "finlover"

Started by finlover, May 18, 2009, 12:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

finlover,
Congrats on the sale of your turqouise beauty!!  I was amazed to watch go that high.  Watching the bids on it the last four hours reminded of watching tropical fish after someone just fed them!  It definitely deserved the attention.  Again, nice job.

p.s.  Howdy, from Beaumont.
Stephen

finlover

Thanks, Jester!  I was pleasantly surprised myself.  I almost kept this one for my own collection, but my '67 turquoise has all matching dates and is even nicer.  Plus I have a turquoise '64 awaiting restoration.  We'll see how that one turns out.

Bill Cahill

Just deliver that sucker with keys, and, driver's permit to my driveway. I'll give you absolutely FREE rental for  25 years......  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

HobieSport

What's all this abut peroxide gel?

I thought that peroxide was a liquid.

-Matt

Steve

Welcome to the forum Hobie!
If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.

finlover

Quote from: Bill Cahill on May 26, 2009, 12:12:55 PM
Just deliver that sucker with keys, and, driver's permit to my driveway. I'll give you absolutely FREE rental for  25 years......  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Bill Cahill

Wow, how can I pass up a deal like that?!  It worries me a little that you don't have a driver's permit, though...
I'll bet it got taken away because you were trying to use your rotary cell phone while driving!

Dan/Panther

Finlover;
If only it was that simple.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Ellen

Yay, Hobie!  :)  I was worried, but I bet you just looked at the "other stats" and decided to see how fast you could catch up if you reset to zero.   ;)

Dan/Panther

Are you guys making fun of me...?
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson