News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Chesapeake & Potomac Booklets For Sale

Started by Dennis Markham, January 08, 2010, 04:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Russ Cowell has informed me that he still has a few of these booklets left and available for sale.

The booklets are professional reproductions of the original books that were published in 1954.  They measure about five inches high and a about three inches wide (each page).  The one you will see posted below was spiral bound.  Those he has left are from the second printing and are stapled in the center, rather than spiral bound.

You will recognize the photos as we have posted some on the Forum before.  There is some nice information in the booklet and it's not all about Model 500's but phones of 1954.

Price is $16 including shipping. Please send orders to Russ Cowell at:  wecoguy@cox.net.  PayPal, personal checks and money orders accepted.  Please indicate method of purchase and Russ will provide PayPal address (different from this email address) or mailing address.

This is a nice little reference booklet.  

By the way, Russ is a member of the ATCA/TCI and a  member here (wecoguy).

Jim Stettler

I would recommend this booklet for anyone that collects the soft 500's or has interest in some of the early oddball sets.
The booklet is nicely done on is full of good info. The price is quite reasonable.
I have 1 from the first printing and I liked it so well I bought a spare from the 2nd printing.

I have endorsed this booklet on the ATCA  and the TCI listservers. I was told by some of the members that I "undersold" the booklet. I said it was nice, but didn't say that it was really nice.
So, I will now say. "It is a REALLY NICE booklet". You won't regret owning a copy.
JMO
Jim S.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

wecoguy

Here is what other buyers have said about this little booklet.

"I use that little booklet a lot. It shows the four 2-tones. . ."

"Thanks Russ for doing a re-print of this. . . You did a great job of printing, and this has lots of good info on the phones. . .  I would highly suggest it for collectors of this age of phones."

"Thanks Russ, booklet arrived yesterday.  Very nice reference indeed, and  I appreciate the quick service."   

"Thank YOU Russ! The booklet arrived in yesterday's mail, and it's GREAT! You did an excellent job!"

"The booklet arrived a couple of days ago. What a great little book!"

"Just a quick note to let you know how much I am enjoying my copy of the booklet."

"I received my booklet some time ago but forgot to thank you for it.  It is a very professional reprint, and great info as well."