News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hi. (from AtomicEraTom)

Started by AET, October 22, 2009, 11:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AET

Ahh, my 58 and 60 Chevies.  4 windows plus 'smokers windows' for A/C, and an old-fashioned heater.  No Seat Belts, manual steering, brakes, etc.  I loved those cars.
- Tom

jiggerman

Quote from: AtomicEraTom on October 27, 2009, 06:13:50 PM
Ahh, my 58 and 60 Chevies.  4 windows plus 'smokers windows' for A/C, and an old-fashioned heater.  No Seat Belts, manual steering, brakes, etc.  I loved those cars.

My daily mode of transportation in my 2003 Honda Accord, a great little car but there's nothing like the ride and feel of driving an old car. I still own a 1968 Meteor Montcalm S-33 that I bought from my former boss in 1979. I only drive it on weekends when it's nice outside. It's a car I'll never sell because I promised it to my daughter and her husband when I pass on. When I'm cruising down the highway I feel I'm still in my 20's instead of pushing 60. The car is a Ford Canada product and very similar to a Mercury Monterey. Jiggerman

bwanna

jiggerman... that is one beautiful ride.....despite being a ford ;)  the color is very close to chevy marina blue.
donna

jiggerman

Bwanna.....I'm a Ford man. I still miss my 1968 Mustang fastback, the movie Bullit and Steve McQueen. Jiggerman

bwanna

bullit one of the all time best car movies. :)    you must also know eleanor ???
donna

jiggerman

Eleanor was one sexy Mustang.... i believe it was a 1967. Jiggerman

bwanna

yep, i liked her, too.  "donna" was a '99 mercedes :-\
donna

jiggerman

Stephen King's "Christine" was a good one too.

JorgeAmely

The color pretty much matches the Mediterranean Blue color of the early Western Electric 500 models.

Jorge

Dan/Panther

Gheez !, GUYS, don't forget, "Kit", and "My Mother The Car". ::)

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Bill Cahill

I love my mother the car!
How about "Car 54 where are you?"
Or, "Leave it to Beaver"?
All classics.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

AET

I watched "Adam-12", "Kojak", and "Leave it to Beaver" today.  Ahh, I get to see so many of my favorite kinda car Woodie Wagons!
- Tom

Dan/Panther

Quote from: AtomicEraTom on October 27, 2009, 10:14:14 PM
I watched "Adam-12", "Kojak", and "Leave it to Beaver" today.  Ahh, I get to see so many of my favorite kinda car Woodie Wagons!

I had a Woodie Once.
D/P :P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Bill Cahill

Then , there's "Timmy and, Lassie". Not alot of cars, but, a neat family pickup truck.
Occasionally, a classic car would drive on the scene.
Then, there's "The Munsters".
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

AET

Which kind?
Quote from: Dan/Panther on October 27, 2009, 11:48:56 PM
Quote from: AtomicEraTom on October 27, 2009, 10:14:14 PM

I had a Woodie Once.
D/P :P
- Tom